Terms and Conditions of Business.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE HOLIDAY HOME
This is a legally binding contract between the property owner and the holiday maker. The holidaymaker is the person who signs the booking form, in the case of online booking, the person who makes the online payment or payment in general. This person is responsible for ensuring all members of the holiday party accept and adhere to these terms and conditions.
- SMOKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- THE HOLIDAY HOME IS AVAILABLE FROM 3.00 PM ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.
- THE HOLIDAY HOME IS TO BE VACATED BY 11.00 AM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
- PRICES ARE DETAILED FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY
- MID WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY WILL BE CONSIDERED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- FRI – MONDAY (PRICED UPON REQUEST)
- CONTACT SHOULD BE MADE FOR PRICES OF SHORTER BREAKS.
- ENTERTAINMENT PASSES FOR THE FACILITIES ARE NOT-INCLUDED IN THE PRICES STATED, THESE CAN BE OBTAINED DIRECTLY FROM THE HAVEN RECEPTION ON ARRIVAL.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT:
1. A provisional booking will be accepted subject to receiving a £100 deposit per week booked within 7 working days. If it is not received within this time limit, it is presumed that your holiday is not wanted. This deposit can be paid in the form of a cheque, postal order, or bank transfer (details will be provided) If Paypal is used and I am charged a fee this will be deducted from the security bond. Upon receipt of the deposit, you will receive confirmation of the dates you have booked.
2. DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATIONS:
Please see Terms of Business 6.1 and 6.2.
3. THE BALANCE DUE IS PAYABLE 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
If the balance is NOT received within this time frame, we reserve the right to re-let the holiday home.
4. BOOKINGS TAKEN WITH LESS THAN EIGHT WEEKS REMAINING CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL AND RECEIVED WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.
5. SECURITY BOND:
An additional £75.00 is required as a security bond to cover any damage caused to furnishings/fixtures and fittings/missing items.
Crockery or glassware breakages will not be penalised. Once vacated and the caravan checked your bond will be returned within 7 days.
6. TERMS OF BUSINESS IN RELATION TO CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING:
6.1 Deposit is not refundable.
Cancellation prior to 8 week deadline No deposit refund. 100% of balance Refunded.
6 – 8 weeks prior to commencement of holiday No deposit refund. 50% of balance Refunded.
0 – 6 weeks prior to commencement of holiday No deposit refund. No Refund available.
7. NO REFUND - will be made to the hirer when the hiring period has commenced and who vacates the Holiday Home during this period.
8. GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS:
Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are 21 years of age and above. No same sex groups. (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons listed on the booking form may stay at the Holiday Home (as per agreement with the owners).
OVER OCCUPANCY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND THE HIRER AND ASSOCIATED GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. THE HOLIDAY COST, SECURITY BOND AND ANY OTHER PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THIS OCCURS.
10. The hirer shall notify us in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity, and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
11. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall hoid a copy of your booking form.
THE BOOKING FORM IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT AND IS FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTIES SAFETY AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.
12. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s) visitor(s), must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners and/or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
13. The hirer must give access to the holiday home if required by the owners, holiday park owners/staff, if required.
14. We reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and/or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at our absolute discretion.
15. UPON COMMENCEMENT AND DEPARTURE OF HIRE:
- The holiday home may be occupied from 3.00pm onwards on the day of arrival.
- The holiday home must be vacated by 11.00am on day of departure.
16. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us at the earliest opportunity.
DIY REPAIRS MUST NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE ATTEMPTED. THIS COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR SECURITY BOND.
17. We are very sorry but NO PETS allowed in the holiday home.
18. NO SMOKING allowed inside the holiday home.
19. No prams, buggies to be left in the open position inside the holiday home as this will eliminate the risk of damage to fixtures and fittings.
20. If you are asked to vacate the holiday home or the holiday park by the owners (or their staff) for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be paid to the hirers.
21. The holiday home owners do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the hirers’ property, to include:
o Acts of God;
o Extreme Weather Conditions;
o Accidents, Injuries, illness etc.
whilst staying at the holiday or using park facilities.
OUR HOLIDAY HOME OFFERS BEAUTIFUL PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS. THE CARAVAN IS FURNISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD TO ENSURE YOUR COMFORT DURING YOUR STAY. IF WE CAN ASSIST FURTHER, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US.
UPON DEPARTURE, PLEASE LEAVE THE CARAVAN IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FULL DEPOSIT, YOU THE HIRER HAVE AGREED TO THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS ABOVE, AS APPLICABLE AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING AND HOLIDAY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER ENGLISH LAW.