So Much to See and Do!
Apart from all the facilities available on the park there are also many other places to visit around the area.
- Dartmoor National Park. Explore an unspoilt wilderness with Castle Drago
- Buckfast Abbey and Becky Falls.
- Exmouth Beach. A sandy beach with a wide promenade with shops and restaurants.
- Paignton. This popular family resort has something for everyone. Much of the fun is set around the seafront and the esplanade, cafes and amusements, long sandy beaches, the Pier and harbour
- Sandy Bay. There is direct access from Devon Cliffs to Sandy Bay which is backed by high cliffs. This joins with Exmouth Beach at low tide. Nearby you can search for fossils at Orcombe Rocks heritage site. Torquay The heart of the English Riviera, you can sit back and enjoy the scenery and gardens or join in the fun at the lively harbour in this classic seaside town.
- Babbacombe Model Village. Experience the world in miniature as you explore the model village or the 4D special effects theatre.
- Bicton Park Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a day at these gardens with over 300 years of history. Enjoy the Bicton Woodland Railway, nature trail and play area. World of Country Life This is directly at the entrance to the park and includes goat walking, animal paddocks, pet centre, safari deer, train rides, exotic birds etc.]
- Crealy Adventure Park Discover the world famous maximum fun guaranteed at this great adventure park Powderham Castle Discover over 600 years of history at this superb castle.
- Devon Railway Centre and Model World Narrow gauge railway, huge undercover model railway, crazy golf, children’s play areas and wildlife area. Stuart Line Cruises A wide range of boat trips in Devon from relaxing River Exe Cruises to Jurassic Coast Cruises and Day Trips to Torquay, Brixham and Sidmouth.
- Paignton Zoo. Paington Zoo is home to thousands of amazing animals and plants.
- Killerton House. It’s well worth a visit to the beautiful Killerton House and its stunning gardens.
- Pecorama Railway. Beautiful hillside location is the home of the world’s foremost manufacturer of model railway track. Digger land Family day out, drive and ride constructive machinery.
- Dartmouth Castle. A beautiful castle over 600 years old Living Coast Coastal Zoo - indoor exhibit and underwater viewing areas, outdoor exhibits and habitats.
- The Miniature Pony Centre. Meet over 150 animals as you stroll the 20 acres of parkland. Famous for the Shetland ponies that youngsters (aged 2-9) can ride daily, you can also meet the goats, pigs, sheep and more.
Aswell as all these attractions, there may also be many other events that take place in or throughout the area during the coming year!